- Requires less labor and material compared to conventional building construction methods
- Ideal to withstand strong earthquakes
- Resistant to tornado and hurricane strength winds up to 225km/hr.
- Energy efficient
- Creates waterproof structures
- Fire resistant
- Impervious to termites, not affected by mold, other fungi, algae, water or osmosis, suitable for flood prone areas
- Easy and fast assembly
- Greater than 150kg/m2 snow load resistance
- Lower maintenance cost
- Sound insulation
- Eliminates the need for the extensive consumption of natural resources such as wood or the raw materials
Inflammableness: UL94 V0
Hot Wire Ignitability Temperature: 750°C
Reduce, Recycle, Reuse;
BES Trade is a light weight, recyclable, reusable material that is harmless to environment. Its methodology of installation reduces the weight of the structures, raw materials and the usage of sources compared to the conventional construction methods.
Due to its innovative technology, it requires less maintenance.
Paint and coating can be applied directly. Walls are mono-block elements; therefore, no plaster work is required.
Sammy Hassan ‘Sales Manager’ Egypt, Libya, Morroco:
Erdal Demir ‘Sales Manager’ Holland Caribbean South America: